miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Play in shadows and will get right:

THE MOVIE
The title of the movie: Sherlock holmes game of shadows.
GENRE
It is of the genre: action, adventure, mystery, thriller.

DIECTOR:
Guy Ritchie
WHO MUSN´T GO TO WATH?
I think that they should be everyone to see because it is for all ages.

AGE
It is not just for adults is for all ages.

TOPIC PLOT
The more astute of detectives, but also the more neglected, it will try to find a murderer in series that always leaves different tracks under the shadows of the places of crime, but it will do to your way

SIMILAR BOOKS
 There is a book that has a story similar to this movie, called "GATTACA", and its author is Franck Thilliez 
THE MOVIE REMIND ME OF
This movie reminds me of when I was small because I liked to play detectives. We found tracks and we tried to find a child that it had hidden.
THE PERFECT ACTOR
I think that the actor makes protagonist is the most suitable for this role, because it is very good to interpret an attitude of smart, interesting and also careless and funny.

BEST PART
The best part I think that it is the end because these surprised by how has finished the story. I think that it is a good end.

DIFFERENT ENDING
A different ending would be the protagonist died with the killer.

SPACE TIME
The movie lasts two hours.

DIRECTOR´S FILMOGRAPHY
The Filmography of director is very large, highlights some movies such as: The Hard Case / The Hire: Star / Revolver / Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes game of shadows.

PRIZES
 Now same has no prize, but I think that it will have any prize in the future.
ATORS
The actors more featured are: Robert Downey jr. Jude Law Rachel McAdams. Naomi Rapace.

TRAILER:


2 comentarios:

  1. I personally fancy SHERLOCK HOLMES 1 ..though it´s a bit updated to the point of not being too credible... Anyway, I like the main character together with Jude LOwe´s Dr. Watson!!! Anyway I miss some links in the post... and above all, I strongly recommend you GATTACA... ( insert a link there, on top of theis film!!!)What are the connection between GATTACA and this film...??? Jude Lowe????

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Not exactly, I think it is the plot and mystery because they always appear many clues throughout the movie and that makes it very interesting, just that with the Sherlock Holmes movie. Good bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar