jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

INTERNET CURIOSITIES:

Hello again everyone. In this post I would like to introduce three of many pages of the internet that find me interesting, because they are pages of leisure, studies, information... etc.
the first page of which I speak is www.3djuegos.com/ I am a lover of video games and this page provides all the information of the video game consoles on the market. It is a page of news and offers analysis, news, interviews, pictures, videos, news, and much more. It is a site very good and very entertaining in the world of video games.
Another page that I am interested in www.hhgroups.com/ as a lover of Hip Hop and Rap. It is a page great because it offers news, interviews and information on concerts, sale of models of music, competitions, videos, graffiti, sweepstakes, contacts, etc. This page about more to the world of Rap and Hip Hop to those who spend part of their time to this type of music or who simply like to listen to her.
Last but not least, my other page preferred is a page science and history from around the world and documentaries of all kinds; I am speaking of the page www.nationalgeographic.es/. For me it is the best page of information of all the science and history of the ancient world and the contemporary world, because it offers great documentaries on any subject of these areas. Besides offering documents, files, photos and videos of all the documentaries has both of animal culture and travel. Also offers information about the programmes of National Geographic television and radio schedules each week, as well as lso topics that are vain to treat.
I think these pages are very good and misc have different themes (entertainment, information... etc).
I use them a lot when I have free time or when I need to find information about something.
I recommend these three pages, they are interesting and current. Good Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. In all, you have to publish THREE USEFUL WEBSITES AND THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE WEBSITES... Classify them in the post, please!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me parecen páginas interesante donde buscar buenos videojuegos e información sobre las características de estos. Saludos

    ResponderEliminar